Date(s) - Sun, 07/08/2012
6:30 am - 9:00 am
Frost Woods Beach
- 6:30am: Grandmother Josephine Mandamin
- 7:30am: Reverend Marshall Norman – Unity of Madison
- 7:40am: Reverend Selena Fox – Circle Sanctuary
- 7:50am: Reverend Michael Schuler – First Unitarian Society of Madison
- 8:00am: Misha Dancing Waters – A blessing in the traditions of the countries of the Andes Mountains of South America.
- 8:10am: Pastor Nick Utphall – St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church
- 8:20am: Sandra Rybachek – A Native of Guatemala, Sandra will share a Mayan Water Blessing
- 8:30am: Art Shegone
- 8:40am: William Waterway Marks
- 9:30am: Lake Monona Water Walk
Badger Trolly will be running Sunday morning starting at 6:00am from parking lots at Nichols Elementary, Monona-Grove High, Winnequah Elementary, Maywood Elementary, and Winnequah Park to Frost Woods Beach before and after. Riders should look for the “Trolley Stop” sign at each location.
Inclement Weather: The walk will continue as planned. Grandmother says “I hope it Rains!” 🙂
This event is FREE and open to the public. Please consider volunteering and making a tax-deductible donation to support operating expenses. Thank you for your support!