Date(s) - Sat, 07/07/2012
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
- 10:00 to 11:00am: Andrew Nath: Singer/ Songwriter
- 11:00 to 11:15am: Karen Wendt: Jump, Wiggle, Join in! Storytelling
- 11:15 to 11:45am: Gerri Gurman: Tai-Chi Animal Frolics!
- 11:45 to 12:40pm: Ken Lonnquist: Welcome to Kenland! Music and Storytelling
- 12:40 to 01:00pm: Shane Vondra: Native American Flute music inspired by Lake Superior and forest
- 02:00 to 03:00pm: Mark Croft : Singer/ Songwriter
- 03:00 to 03:45pm: Skip Jones : Folksinger/ Storyteller
- 03:45 to 04:00pm: Karen Wendt : Jump, Wiggle, Join in! Storytelling
Inclement Weather: Winnequah park activities will be moved into the Monona Community Center & Monona Public Library.
This event is FREE and open to the public. Please consider volunteering and making a tax-deductible donation to support operating expenses. Thank you for your support!