Friday - July, 10th 2015:
- Celebrate the Waters ~ An Intimate Music Concert at the Yurt. Musicians TBA - 7:00 pm
- Gather at Frost Woods Beach in Monona for Drumming our Gratitude, Sharing our Water Stories, Camping with the Ancestors and Traditional Ceremony.
Ojibwa Grandmother recounts walk around the Great Lakes
- Ojibwa Grandmother recounts walk around the Great Lakes
- A First Nations Grandmother, Josephine Mandamin,fr...
- Lake Monona Water Walk 2012
- Grandmother Josephine Mandamin, an Ojibwe elder fr...
- Lake Monona Water Walk, 2012
- Grandmother Josephine Mandiman led a very spiritua...