- Celebrate the Waters ~ An Evening with Bill Miller in gratitude and honor of the Waters - 7:00 pm
- Gather at Frost Woods Beach in Monona for Drumming our Gratitude, Sharing our Water Stories, Camping with the Ancestors and Traditional Ceremony.
Bill Miller: in Concert for Water
3x Grammy Award Winning Native American Singer/Songwriter Bill Miller pays tribute to the WATERS in a concert to benefit the Lake Monona Water Walk 2015.
Local musicians join together in the spirit of 'We are the World' to perform "With My Own Two Hands" by Jack Johnson. This 'theme song' for the 2015 Lake Monona Water Walk was chosen to inspire STEWARDSHIP of our local watershed and global water resources.
Special guests will also be appearing throughout the evening. First 500 donations guaranteed a seat for the Bill Miller Concert.
Thank you for helping to support Bill Miller and the Lake Monona Water Walk operating expenses!
- Ojibwa Grandmother recounts walk around the Great Lakes
- A First Nations Grandmother, Josephine Mandamin,fr...
- Lake Monona Water Walk 2012
- Grandmother Josephine Mandamin, an Ojibwe elder fr...
- Lake Monona Water Walk, 2012
- Grandmother Josephine Mandiman led a very spiritua...